WHAT IS IT?
A high-tech soluble liquid nutrient, of rapid absorption (90% in within 7 hours) via leaves or roots (through ground application). Tests have shown that the active ingredients are fully incorporated in the metabolism of the plant within 46 hours.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS & NUTRIENTS
- Synthesised & highly micronised Amino Acids and Oligo-peptides of low molecular weight, with added potassium.
- NPK and Microelement Analysis using authentic MAPA methods
- Potassium K2 6.00%
- Zinc 0.08%-0.09%
- Iron 0.11%-0.12%
- Copper 0.08%-0.09%
- Manganese 0.08%-0.09%
- Density 1.11
- pH 7.3
Analysis for Content of Amino Acids Using HPLC FMOC Method Perkins Elmer Chromatograph
- Hydroxyproline 11.3%
- Aspartic Acid 5.7%
- Threonine 1.8%
- Serine 3.9%
- Proline 13.4%
- Glutamic Acid 9.6%
- Glycine 20.2%
- Alanine 8.4%
- Arginine 11.7%
- Methionine 0.6%
- Isoleucine 1.3%
- Leucine 2.6%
- Tyrosine 0.9%
- Phenylalanine 2.2%
- Lysine 3.3%
- Histidine 0.9%
- Valine 2.0%
- Active Material:
Metabolic regulator and booster and stress reliever:
- Saving energy by providing the cell with biologically active free amino-acids at no cost to the plant that are readily incorporated into the plants biosynthesis processes.
- Increasing the overall metabolic rate (between130%-330%) by increasing m-RNA synthesis i.e. the rate at which the plant accesses its own genetic information.
- Increases the biological activity of other active materials applied simultaneously as well as increasing the absorption rate of nutrients applied through fertilization via irrigation or in the soil through the improved function of the root system. The increased biological activity generally leads to substantial reductions in doses of these other active materials.
- The added potassium:
Promotes fruit setting and fruit development, as well as development of storage organs. Provide stress relief from dry spells.
- BIOKAD is best applied at the onset of the different development stages where potassium plays a critical role (i.e. Development of fruit setting and fruit development and ripening, storage organs and stress relief from dry spells).
- Apply preferably in the evening (when the stomata are opening in the case of foliar application) allowing for a period of 7 hours for 90% absorption into the plant. Avoid applying during periods of heavy rainfall that may wash away the active ingredient.
- Examples of application timing:
- Tea: Throughout the harvesting stage
- Horticulture: Fruit setting, filling and ripening.
- Tubers: At formation tubers and 30 days before harvesting (potato).
- Fruit trees: Fruit setting, filling and ripening.
- Wheat: At the end of sprouting and the beginning of chaff development.
- Corn: At the 10-12 leaf stage and before first inflorescences.
- Olive grove: Throughout fruit development.
- Ornamentals: Last vegetative stage.
- Sugarcane: A powerful ripener substitute between 120-60 days before harvest, also acts as a stress reliever.
- Tea: Throughout the harvesting stage
- In general, apply throughout fruit development, when storage mechanisms are naturally active or following stress periods principally due to dry spells.
- Foliar: 300 ml/Ha. (As per TRA TOCKLAI Recommendations):
- Care should be taken to perform the appropriate calibration of any equipment used for application. Determining for each set of equipment, the total quantity of broth to be applied from the rate at which the broth is delivered to any given unit of area.
- It is important to always remember that in order to guarantee a homogeneous distribution of the active materials, different levels of dilution will be required as a function of how fine the spray is for each equipment set.
- Aerial Spray (aeroplane, helicopter).
- Ground Spray (tractor, knapsack, ULV, mist sprayers etc.)
- Fertilization through Irrigation:
- Dilute the product in water best results are obtained through localized drip irrigation.
- Apply the product in favourable climatic conditions using the appropriate techniques given particular crop conditions.
- In saline conditions (soil or water) or given crops that have suffered adverse conditions such as (transplanting, transporting, hail, freezing, winds, pruning phyto-toxicity etc.) the dose may be increased to 2 Litre/Ha. In such cases consult ALIA BIOSYS's technical department.
- All of products are non-toxic and therefore do not require any particular precautions. BIOKAD is compatible with all other type of products such as phyto-sanitary products, fertilizers, hormones and correctors facilitating their penetration and biological activity leading to considerable savings through dose reductions of these latter products.